4th International Musicological Student Conference-Competition
Participants should be the students of undergraduate and postgraduate (Master’s and Doctorates) courses of Higher Educational Institutions (both musicologists as well as performers).
The Conference-competition participants are free in choice of the theme in following areas:
Music History, Music Theory, Sacred Music, Ethnomusicology, Musical Interpretation. Issues of music aesthetics, philosophy, also methodological issues of musicology.
Georgian, English, Russian
• The deadline for proposals is November 30 . 2012
• All proposals are submitted online: email@example.com;
• Applicants will receive the application form by e-mail, during 5 days after online registration.
• Filled applications and abstracts should be sent no later than 10 days from registration.
• The full version of the paper should be sent by March 30, 2013.
• Fee for participation is € 30.
The program of the conference/competition also includes concert and cultural program.
Conference/competition will be held at April 2013, In Tbilisi State Conservatoire, Tbilisi Georgia.
Those interested in participating
• Participants (Competitors and out of competition participants) will be selected through the abstracts they have sent.
• Abstracts should be written in English or Russian (500- 650 words). Page format – A4, Font size – 12, Paragraph -1,5; Margins – 2cm. Font – Times New Roman or Sylfaen.
• The papers submitted shouldn’t be more than 6 printed page (Page format – A4, Font size – 12, Paragraph -1,5; Margins – 2cm).
• Time-limit for paper presentation 10 min.
Time-limit for paper discussion is 10 min.
For more information please contact:
Official e-mail of the Conference/Competition: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phones: +995 598 272048 – Maia Sigua
+995 593 985699 – Ketevan Chitadze
+995 593 909123 – Nana Katsia