The 5th International Musicological Student Conference-Competition
April 2014. Tbilisi, Georgia
Music History, Music Theory, Sacred Music, Ethnomusicology, Musical Interpretation. Issues of music aesthetics, philosophy, also methodological issues of musicology.
Calls and Requirements:
Participants should be the students of undergraduate and postgraduate (Master’s student and Doctorate) courses of Higher Educational Institutions (both musicologists as well as performers).
• Participants (Competitors and out of competition participants) will be selected through their abstracts.
• Language of abstracts: English or Russian (500 – 650 words). Page format – A4, Font size – 12, Paragraph -1,5; Margins – 2cm. Font – Times New Roman or Sylfaen.
• Quantity of pages in full papers: no more than 5 printed page (without references and bibliography). Page format – A4, Font size – 12, Paragraph -1,5; Margins – 2cm.
• Time-limit for paper presentation 10 min.
• Time-limit for paper discussion is 10 min.
Georgian, English, Russian
• The deadline for proposals: November 30. 2013
• All proposals are submitted online: email@example.com;
• Applicants will receive the application form by e-mail, during 5 days after online registration.
• Filled applications and abstracts should be sent no later than 10 days from registration.
• The full version of the paper should be sent by March 10, 2014.
• Fee for participation – € 40
The best papers selected by jury well be published by Tbilisi State Conservatoire Publisher.
For more information please contact:
Web site: conservatoire.edu.ge/imscc
* The program of the conference/competition also includes concert and cultural program.