The 6th International Musicological Student Conference-Competition April 24-26 2015. Tbilisi, Georgia
Calls and Requirements:
Participants: students of undergraduate and postgraduate (Master’s and Doctorates) courses of Higher Educational Institutions (both musicologists as well as performers).
Music History, Music Theory, Sacred Music, Ethnomusicology, Musical Interpretation. Issues of music aesthetics, philosophy, also methodological issues of musicology.
• Participants (Competitors and out of competition participants) will be selected through the abstracts they have sent.
• Abstracts must be written in English or Russian (350 – 500 words). Font – Times New Roman or Sylfaen.
• The selected papers must be no more than 6 printed page (Page format – A4, Font size – 12, Paragraph -1,5; Margins – 2).
• Time-limit for paper presentation 10 min
• Time-limit for paper discussion is 10 min.
Georgian, English, Russian
• The deadline for submit the proposals: by November 30. 2014
• All proposals are submitted online: email@example.com;
• Applicants will receive the application form by e-mail, during 5 days after online registration.
• Filled applications and abstracts must be sent no later than 10 days after registration.
• The full version of the paper must be sent by March 10, 2015.
• Fee for participation – € 40
For more information please contact:
Phones: +995 598 272048 – Maia Sigua
+995 593 985699 – Ketevan Chitadze
+995 593 909123 – Nana Katsia
* The program of the conference/competition also includes concert and cultural program.