April 22-24. 2016. Tbilisi, Georgia
The aim of Conference-Competition is to encourage young scientists to carry out future research, form professional skills in students, exchange information, establish professional contacts among young musicologists from different countries and develop cultural relations between nations and countries on the basis of fundamental spiritual values among which the one of the great importance is science.
Calls and Requirements:
Participants: students of undergraduate and postgraduate (Master’s and Doctorates) programs of Higher Educational Institutions (both musicologists as well as performers).
Music History, Music Theory, Sacred Music, Ethnomusicology, Musical Interpretation. Issues of music aesthetics, philosophy, also methodological issues of musicology
• Participants (Competitors and out of competition participants) will be selected through the abstracts they have sent.
• Abstracts should be written in English or Russian (350 – 500 words). Font – Times New Roman or Sylfaen.
• The papers submitted shouldn’t be more than 6 printed pages (Page format – A4, Font size – 12, Paragraph -1,5; Margins – 2cm).
The paper will be allotted up to 10 minutes, followed by 10 minutes for questions and discussion;
Georgian, English, Russian
• All proposals are submitted online: email@example.com;
• The deadline for abstract submission – November 30. 2015
• The full version of the paper should be sent by March 1, 2016.
• Registration fee- € 40
For more information, please contact:
Phones: +995 598 272048 – Maia Sigua
+995 593 985699 – Ketevan Chitadze
+995 593 140311 – Lika Khorbaladze