An international and interdisciplinary conference exploring the relationship between musical culture and the middlebrow.
Keynotes: Joan Shelley Rubin and Richard Taruskin
- Peter Franklin (University of Oxford)
- Nicholas Mathew (University of California, Berkeley)
- Roger Parker (King’s College London)
- Philip Rupprecht (Duke University)
- Laura Tunbridge (University of Oxford)
- Heather Wiebe (King’s College London)
- Alexandra Wilson (Oxford Brookes University)
Organizers: Christopher Chowrimootoo (University of Notre Dame) and Kate Guthrie (University of Southampton)
Time: 22-24 June 2017
Place: University of Notre Dame, London Global Gateway, 1 Suffolk Street, London, SW1Y 4HG
A call for papers will be issued in June 2016. For more information, please visit our website.