Researching Music – Education – Technology (MET2018)
26–27 March 2018
Institute of Education, UCL
- venue: Senate House , University of London (Woburn Suite and Room G21A)
- chairs: Dr Evangelos Himonides, UCL; Dr Andrew King, University of Hull; Dr Francisco Quadrado, Universidad Loyola Andalucía
- Registration fee (in British Pounds, GBP): £15 (UCL registered students), £60 (SEMPRE student members, and unwaged participants), £95 (SEMPRE members), £130 (non members). Please note that it is of better value to acquire a SEMPRE membership and register as a member, as you will be receiving copies of the Journal, as well as online access to all back issues, on the Sage website.
- Paper submissions are now CLOSED.
- Deadline for submissions: 24/12/2017
- Authors notified: 15 January 2018
- Conference: 26–27 March 2018
- Special submission for Big Data Volume: Monday 23 April 2018 (more information tba soon)